To protect the privacy and security of Ashland University student information, transcript requests will no longer be accepted through email or fax.
Unofficial transcript requests are $3 per transcript via mail or picked up in person. Please note that unofficial transcripts do not carry the title of Ashland University. Only Official transcripts state that they are from Ashland University.
Official transcripts being sent first class or picked up in person are $9 per transcript.
Official transcripts sent UPS Overnight or Express Mail Overnight will be $10 per transcript, plus appropriate overnight charges.
**PLEASE NOTE: OVERNIGHT REQUESTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY.
Online Ordering* via Electronic Payment:
1. Online ordering requires a computer with a mouse/mouse pad (phones and other touch screen devices will not work)
2. You will receive email updates of your transcript order status.
3. Official electronic PDF transcripts are delivered via secure email (to provided email address). Electronic transcripts expire after 30 days.
4. Official transcripts can be mailed.
5. Please use this link to be directed to The National Student Clearing House (NSC). Click on "Order Transcript(s)" at the bottom of the page to begin your order.
6. You may track your order with NSC by clicking here.
*Additional processing fees may be applied.
***The National Student Clearing House recommends against using Google Chrome or MacBooks when downloading your PDF transcripts.***
Requests via Cash or Check Payment:
*Please note: if you are using a credit card for payment you must use the previous method listed above.
Option 1: Print and mail to: (do not mail cash)
401 College Avenue
Ashland, Ohio 44805
Option 2: In person.
Transcripts may be picked up in person at the Registrar's Office (206 Founders Hall) during normal business hours by the student. If the transcript is being picked up by someone other then the student a signed notice must be presented to the Registrar's Office.
Questions? Call AU Registrar's Office 419.289.5666.
*Professional Development/Graduate Workshop students: If you are waiting for a grade to post, please mark 'hold for grades' and list the courses for which you are awaiting grades.