Management Information Systems Program
Technology Making Business Better
Do you have a love for technology and strong communication skills? Learn how to use technology to improve business practices with the Management Information Systems (MIS) program at Ashland University.
What to Expect
In today’s economy, managing information is critical to business success, and businesses need employees who understand IT systems to help them succeed.
As a Management Information Systems major, you’ll learn how to combine systems thinking and technical communication skills to get you noticed by future employers. You’ll explore the strategic and logistical side of information management to gain an invaluable perspective and help companies realize the maximum benefit from investing in technology and business processes.
Management Information Systems Program Benefits
In this program, you will:
- Combine your love of technology with core business savvy
- Learn in small class sizes with individualized attention
- Benefit from a dedicated faculty determined to helping you succeed
- Hone your logic and conceptualization skills to bridge the gap between technology pros and executives
- Gather, store, and interpret key information to provide organization-wide leadership
- Gain consulting experience with real businesses and help develop business solutions in real-time
The cutting-edge curriculum for the MIS program at Ashland University includes a wide variety of courses to equip you for a career in information systems including information technology, introduction to management, business communications, and more.