Intro to OG Approach
The Associate 1 Course is designed to communicate and uphold professional standards to practice the Orton-Gillinghman approach for the treatment of Dyslexia. This class is designed to allow the trainee to demonstrate understanding of and ability to teach the following instructional topics:
1.Reading Acquisition in All Learners including the brain basis of reading and the essential components of good reading instruction.
2. The Profile and Neuroscience of Dyslexia
3. The Rationale, Tenants, and Components of the Orton-Gillingham Approach
4. Administering the Interpreting Assessments
5. Lesson Plan Preparation
6. Adaptation of Orton-Gillingham for Classroom Instruction
For more information please contact Michael Myers at email@example.com
If you are paying by check please complete the registration form at: /founders/professional-development-services/pds-registration-form Mail the completed registration with payment to the address listed on the form. If you are using an Ashland University tuition voucher worth $166.00 please include this with your registration. Please direct questions about this process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding registration please contact Columbus Center Professional Learning at email@example.com
- Day and Time of Meeting:Monday, June 12, 2023 - 8:30am to Friday, June 23, 2023 - 4:00pmLocation of Meeting:2080 Citygate Drive, Columbus, OH 43219