BASA Women LDRSH Series (1CR)
Deadline for registration is June 30, 2023
The six-part series is $700.00. Must be pre-paid by July 15, 2023.
This six-part series personalized professional development experience has been designed for women to:
• Expand your vision and compelling why of being a female leader
• Strengthen your sisterhood of support and wisdom
• Identify the six categories of bias which women in leadership need to address
• Expand your repertoire of response strategies to categories of bias
• Analyze the attributes of trust and how you intentionally build it
• Raise your consciousness and intentionality for practicing self-compassion and resilience
As a capstone to your personal learning journey, you will be given voice and choice in the selection and completion of a
tangible product to walk away with and an authentic artifact/work product to help you prepare for your next steps.
For more information please contact Courtney Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are paying by check please complete the registration form at: universal_web_registration_form_2_1_2_0.pdf (ashland.edu) Mail the completed registration with payment to the address listed on the form. If you are using an Ashland University tuition voucher worth $166.00 please include this with your registration. Please direct questions about this process to email@example.com.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Wednesday, September 20, 2023 - 8:30am to Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 3:30pmLocation of Meeting:8050 N. High Street. Columbus, OH