Thank you for your interest in Ashland University, one of the top graduate schools in Ohio. Use this application if you’re interested in pursuing one of our online programs or our on-campus graduate programs, certificate or licensure programs, or other graduate courses.
Graduate Admissions degrees and courses include:
- Doctor of Education in Leadership Studies
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Masters of Science in Applied Exercise Science
- Master of Arts in American History & Government
- Master of Arts with a Specialization in Teaching American History & Government
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Arts in Health and Risk Communication
- Bachelor’s Plus Initial Teacher Licensure
- Licensure & Endorsement Programs in Education
- Certificate Programs in Education
- School Nurse Certificate
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Associate of Arts in General Studies with a Business Cognate
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Ashland Theological Seminary Doctorate and Master’s Programs (For additional application materials for the Doctor of Ministry program, please contact Renee Johnson at 419.289.5704.)
This application may also be used by those not interested in pursuing a degree, but who wish to take traditional coursework for educational enrichment as non-degree students.
BEGIN ONLINE APPLICATION
For those interested in enrolling in a Professional Development Services (PDS) workshop, a Graduate School application is not necessary.
This option is for individuals who wish to apply to a master's or doctoral degree program at Ashland University.
This option is for:
- Those taking course work to obtain or renew a teacher's or school nurse's license; and
- Those seeking personal development, professional growth, or the pursuit of a topic of intellectual curiosity (Guest: Non-degree).
- Bachelor's Plus Initial Teacher License Program.
Check system and browser requirements
In order to assure success with the online submission process, please note these system requirements for your computer. Additional information can be found on the Welcome page of the application itself.
- Supported Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 (Windows)
- Firefox 23 (Windows & Mac)
- Chrome 29 (Windows & Mac)
- Safari 6.0.3 (Mac), (Macintosh users – OSX)
- Popup blockers must be disabled. Internet Explorer Firefox Chrome
There is a $30 nonrefundable application fee. The fee is $50 for seminary master's applicants and $50 for international applicants. You will be asked to pay and choose a form of payment upon completion of the online application. If you are a former degree-seeking Ashland University graduate student applying for a new program, or if you are applying as a Guest: Non-degree student, the fee is waived.