You will need to apply directly to the EdD Department. The steps are:
- Read more about the program.
- Review the required documentation.
- Submit the required documentation directly to the department (you may contact them directly if you have any questions). Note that you will not be able to apply online unless you have a Social Security number.
- Once they have received all of your documents, they will forward your file to our office for a credential evaluation. This evaluation will include:
- Request for evidence of English Proficiency (IELTS score of 7.0; iBT score of 84.) Conditional admission (ESL first) is not provided for this program.
- GPA equivalent calculation if you are submitting transcripts from outside of the United States (certified copies or originals are required).
- Information about your current visa status if you are currently in the United States (copy of passport, visa or green card. If you are planning to apply for an F-1 visa, then a bank statement indicating that you have enough funds for the first year of study is also required.
- Your file will then be returned to the Doctorate department for admissions consideration by the Graduate School and the program.
- If you require an I-20 for the F-1 visa, our office will issue that for you.