Intro to OG Approach
The Associate 1 Course is designed to communicate and uphold professional standards to practice the Orton-Gillingham approach for the treatment of Dyslexia. This class is designed to allow the trainee to demonstrate understanding of and ability to teach the following instructional topics:
- Reading Acquisition in All Learners including the brain basis of reading and the essential components of good reading instruction.
- The Profile and Neuroscience of Dyslexia
- The Rationale, Tenants, and Components of the Orton-Gillingham Approach
- Administering and Interpreting Assessments
- Lesson Plan Preparation
- Adaptation of Orton-Gillingham fo rlassroom Instruction
For more information please contact Michael Myers at email@example.com
If you are paying by check please complete the registration form at: /founders/professional-development-services/pds-registration-form Mail the completed registration with payment to the address listed on the form. If you are using an Ashland University tuition voucher worth $166.00 please include this with your registration. Please direct questions about this process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding registration please contact Columbus Center Professional Learning at email@example.com
- Day and Time of Meeting:Monday, June 26, 2023 - 8:30am to Friday, July 14, 2023 - 4:00pmLocation of Meeting:Dublin Emerald Campus, 5175 Emerald Pkwy Dublin, OH 43017